AccentForex is a young and new company that offers professional services in trading in the financial markets. AccentForex offers clear and coordinated services from a team of professionals. Investors are guaranteed comfortable trading conditions and experience.
AccentForex Regulation and Security
AccentForex was established in 2010 as the trading brand of Accent Markets Group Inc. It is a financial services provider offering access to currencies, CFD shares, precious metals, and futures. It has garnered a lot of clients over the years and has maintained a fairly good reputation. However, some reviews about it claim otherwise.
AccentForex is authorized to operate under the regulation of the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission with license number 17926. While the VFSC is a respected regulatory authority, it does not implement strict measures and protection as much as other regulatory bodies like the FCA or the CySEC.
As part of AccentForex’s security measures, it ensures that each client’s funds are kept in a separate account from other client’s, as well as the broker’s own corporate funds. This broker also implements the Negative Balance Protection, which prevents all client accounts from hitting below zero. It protects the client’s money from market risks that could very well cause them to lose more money than they began with.
AccentForex Review of Services
AccentForex has a decent range of services to offer, which are elaborated in detail on its official website. Some services provided by this broker are unique and technologically-advanced, while others are just similar to what most financial services providers offer.
This classic platform is equipped with advanced technical and fundamental analysis tools and indicators that will help you strategize your trades and spot market opportunities. It has automated trading functions, as well as a customization feature that allows you to personalize your platform befitting the kind of trading experience you want. With MT4, you get real-time access to market liquidity, live data, multiple order types, and trade history. AccentForex’s MT4 platform is compatible with Windowsand macOS computers.
AccentForex offers four main account types, other than the Islamic swap-free and PAMM accounts. Below are the specifications:
- Micro Account: This requires a minimum deposit of $10 and offers a leverage of 1:500. It uses fixed spreads that begin at 2 pips. This account is designed for beginners and is usually used as the transition from the demo account.
- Mini Account: The required deposit amount for this account is $100 with a leverage of 1:200. It offers variable spreads that begin as low as 0.5 pips. Similar to all of the accounts, it gives the trader access to 20 currency pairs and CFDs.
- Profit Account: The minimum deposit amount to open this account is $1,000. Although relatively expensive even for the average trader, it offers several perks. The account offers variable spreads that start from 0.5 pips with a leverage of 1:100.
- STP Account: AccentForex’s most recommended account requires a minimum deposit of $100 with a leverage of 1:200. It uses variable spreads that begin at 0.1 pip and a minimum position size of 0.1 lot. It is recommendable for active day traders who are looking for tight spreads and no requotes.
Research and Analysis
Of course, AccentForex offers three basic but equally important research and analysis tools for everyday trading of both beginners and professional traders.
- Economic Calendar: This tool is a timetable of all micro- and macroeconomic events that have a direct impact on the financial markets. It also involves political and financial events, such as the U.S. elections, Fed rates, trade wars, and others, as long as they weigh on the price movements of particular assets. This tool serves as your guide into the various factors that may or may not affect the result of your trading. You can choose to view the market events that happened in the last hour, day, or week to assess the profitability of your positions before executing them.
- Daily News: On the other hand, this tool offers thorough reporting of a specific market event that is widely prioritized by investors all around the world. Events like the dollar’s daily movement, oil prices, gold value, and stock market movements are regularly discussed in this tool. It offers information, insight, and forecast into different currency movements.
- Forex Analysis: In this tool, you will find an overview of technical analysis for the most widely-used forex and CFD tools. It features a graphical and indicative analysis of price charts, which are further elaborated to help traders make good trading decisions.
AccentForex is a global broker offering financial services, particularly in the areas of forex and CFDs trading. It offers competitive platforms, accounts, and tools that help create profitable trades and an overall quality trading experience. This broker is growing and will continue to do so in the coming years. While its regulatory status is debatable, especially whether it is actually safe and low-risk, it is still worth trading with.