Review The No-Spend Challenge Guide: How to Stop Spending Money Impulsively, Pay off Debt Fast, & Make Your Finances Fit Your Dreams
by JEN SMITH
Вudgeting is one of the hardest financial endeavors that a person will encounter, as this is both taxing and frustrating. One may have acquired all necessary knowledge in order to ace the dreaded budgeting but may still fail in the application process. The No-Spend Challenge Guide resolves this concern as the author shares insights and techniques using her own financial methodologies and how she mastered money management using simple steps and formula. The author experienced bad budgeting too, and she could not keep a budget longer than a week or two. But by developing the No-Spend challenge, she transitioned from ill budgeting to paying off $78,000 of debt within a two-year timeframe.
Generally, this guide will allow you to understand:
- Why budgeting alone won’t work
- Theories behind impulsive purchases
- Methodologies and techniques on how to save money for necessary matters
- Techniques on how to immediately pay a debt
- Methods on how to do things for free that charges you money
- Maximize the use of time without resorting to impulse purchases
- Discovering the things that matter most
This book will offer you technical and creative know-hows about spending money wisely. It is equipped with methodologies such as the No-Spend framework that challenges an individual to budget smartly, all while aiding them to attain the financial objective rapidly. More so, this book offers unique ways on how to handle finances, transforming bad spending habits to restricted and more organized money management.
The No-Spend Challenge Guide is a comprehensive and humorous narrative of people’s collective sentiment on how to efficiently budget, and this suits perfectly those students who struggle to pay their academic loans, those people dreaming of home investment, or just people trying to lessen spending.
About the Author
Jen Smith is the voice behind The No-Spend Challenge Guide and the financial-oriented blog called ModernFrugality.com. She gained acknowledgments and recognition in the financial world, all while having her name reached prominent print media including Time Magazine, Reader’s Digest, Parade, Women’s Day, and U.S. News & World Report.
Table of Contents
- Chapter I- Stop Spending to Start Living
- Chapter II- Why Budgeting Alone Doesn’t Cut It
- Chapter III- Preparing For a No-Spend Challenge
- Chapter IV- Tip and Strategies For Your No-Spend Challenge
- Chapter V- Spending Less and Making More
- Chapter VI- Beyond the Challenge