Out of the many highways and byways to Forex trading, you might stumble on Trader’s Way. If you haven’t heard about Trader’s Way brokerage firm, this forex broker company exists to spread the values of free, limitless trading globally.
At the heart of the Commonwealth of Dominica, Trader’s Way Intermarket Brokerage Services started in 2010 by a group of financial market professionals. They are committed to providing its clients with the most extensive opportunities available on financial markets through having an array of best products, technologies, and services to meet the satisfaction of every trader that comes its way.
As it strives to give its clients the best trading conditions regardless of their level of experience, Trader’s Way boasts its satisfaction of requirements in accessing the market. They also offer a wide range of trading tools.
Trader’s Way’s trademark is providing maximum trading with maximum opportunities and maximum freedom.
Trader’s Way Brokers Review
If you are considering Trader’s Way, it would be fair enough to check if their words and actions jibe. The Trader’s Way review will help you determine its dependability as a trading partner and how it will match your preferences in forex trading.
Forexbrokers.com rated Trader’s Way with a Trust Score of 45 points. In the latest review though, Forexbrokers.com did not include Trader’s Way in their 2019 annual report which means that the company’s ratings are outdated. Let us brush through its strengths and weaknesses to find out if the review matches the attributes this brokerage company possesses.
- Trader’s Way offers a wide range of trading:
- MetaTrader 4, Web Trader, Mobile Trader, and mobile apps – it offers mobile trading iOS and Android mobile trading apps for the MT4 and cTrader. The MT4 platform comes with FxWirePro for live forex news plus an economic calendar.
- Trader’s Way Account Types are Micro, ECN, Standard with fixed Spreads, Standard with variable spreads –the MT5 platform has a separate account.
- Introduced Contract For Difference (CFD) on Bitcoin – Account users can deposit Bitcoin in their crypto accounts
- Trader’s Way has this set of offered trading conditions
- Lowest minimum deposit ($1)
- Maximum leverage (1:500)
- Ultra-tight Spreads (from 0 pips)
- Minimum order size (0.1 micro lot or 100 units of the base currency)
- Has no regulatory status/not a regulated broker
- Limited offerings on cTrader (forex, metals)
- Limited CFDs (aside from forex pairs)
- The fixed spread offering has a 2-pip spread, quite expensive compared to other brokers with fixed spread offers.
- It is not a publicly-traded company
- It only offers 41 currency pairs for trading
- Trader’s Way is now offering the MT5 platform and cryptocurrency FD on MT4 launched in 2018.
- Islamic (swap-free) accounts
- Deposit and Withdrawal can be made through Wire Transfer, Liberty Reserve, and WebMoney
Trader’s Way’s offering of the two popular trading platform suits (MetaTrader and cTrader) is its best asset. However, its non-regulated status outweighs its critical features as traders might not settle with unregulated brokers.
On the bright side of things, considering the low minimum deposit account, a Trader’s Way investment is suitable for those who have risk issues about the company or forex trading per se.
Until Trader’s Way secures its license as a broker, it will be hard for this firm to entice potential investors because of its glaring unwarranted customer security.
After considering the pros and cons of Trader’s Way as a forex broker, the choice is still yours to make whether to invest despite the high-risk alarm or feel its limitations and shortcomings as a forex trading partner.