Charlotte Beyer’s “Wealth Management Unwrapped, Revised and Expanded: Unwrap What You Need to Know and Enjoy the Present” can be considered as one of those books that remove the mystery that shrouds the investment and financial world. Written without too much jargon, Beyer’s “Wealth Management Unwrapped” provides a helping state of mind for both families and investors through the combined uses of her experiences, wit, and common sense.
About the Author
Charlotte B. Beyer is a founder of the Institute for Private Investors (IPI) in 1991 to help wealthy investors and financial advisors improve and stabilize relationships. She would then later collaborate with Wharton School to create the first-of-its-kind private wealth management curriculum targeted at families with substantial assets. She currently serves on the global association board of 100 Women in Finance and the Ambassador Board of Institutional Investor’s Journal of Wealth Management.
Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Chapter 1: Who’s in Charge of My Wealth. Inc?
- Chapter 2: My Money, Myself
- Chapter 3: Are you a Do-It-Yourselfer
- Chapter 4: If You Don’t Know Where You’re Going, Any Investment Will Get You There
- Chapter 5: If You Don’t Know Who the Sucker Is at the Table, It might Be You!
- Chapter 6: Resist the Razzle Dazzle
- Chapter 7: Transparency, or How I Learned to Love Conflicts of Interest
- Chapter 8: Courtship is Usually More Fun than Marriage
- Chapter 9: Can This Marriage Be Saved? When to Fire Your Advisor
- Chapter 10: Aging – Grave Concerns
- Chapter 11: Born Rich – A Curse or a Blessing?
- Chapter 12: I’m a Robot, and I’m Here to Help
- Chapter 13: Women with Wallets
- Chapter 14: The 10 Principles of Principal